Our Coaching at Work Academy offers a range of carefully curated, high calibre, fit-for-purpose CPD for executive and internal coach and mentoring practitioners, OD/HR/L&D coaching/mentoring champions and coaching/mentoring academics.
Coaching at Work is passionately committed to maintaining and raising standards in coaching and mentoring practice, and to helping individual coaches and mentors, organisations aiming for a coaching and mentoring culture, and the profession as a whole flourish and evolve to remain fresh and fit-for-purpose. We wholeheartedly believe that continuous professional development (CPD) plays a vital role in delivering these objectives. We use the Zoom Virtual Platform to deliver our masterclasses and workshops.
Our CPD range
- An award-winning magazine established in 2005, accessible in digital and printed format, providing thought leadership, debate, case studies, news and case studies. Individual and multiple subscriptions to the magazine are available
- An annual conference (with discounts for magazine subscribers)
- A host of master classes on topics including core areas such as resilience, neuroscience and team coaching (with discounts for magazine subscribers)
The official launch
The Coaching at Work Academy was officially launched at our annual conference on 3rd July, 2019.
- £34.99 (incl VAT) per half-day masterclass – for Coaching at Work SUBSCRIBERS
- £49.99 (incl VAT) per half-day masterclass – for Coaching at Work NON-SUBSCRIBERS
- For group bookings of 3+ in the same organisation, additional 5% discount available
For group bookings of 3+ in the same organisation, additional 5% discount available