Coaching at Work Conference, 2022 (Virtual)
17th November, 2022
Programme (UK time)
The Help Desk and Networking Room is open from 09:00 until 18.30.
The two pre-recorded presentations for conference delegates will be available to view at any time throughout the day:
- Angelos Derlopas
- The Inaugural Alison Whybrow Lecture with Eve Turner, Peter Hawkins and Josie McLean.
Each panellist will give a short 10 to 15 minute presentation. After the presentations there will be time to answer Q&As. At the end of the panel sessions, subject to availability, the speakers will go into the networking room to continue the discussion with conference attendees.the speakers will go into the networking room to continue the discussion with conference attendees.
- 09.15-09.30: Welcome & Networking
- 09.30-11.00: Leadership panel with Anthony Kasozi, Eunice Aquilina, Lucy Daykin, Simon Western and Tim Spackman
- 11-15-12.45: Diversity & Inclusion panel with Rita Symons, Will James, Felicia Lauw and Sandra Wilson
- 12.45-13.15: Meet the Sponsors in Networking Room
- 13.15-14.45: Nature-based coaching panel Stephen Palmer & Siobhain O’Riordan, James Farrell, Diana Tedoldi, Linda Aspey and Sarah Flynn
- 15.00-16.30: Innovations & wellbeing panel with Belinda Rydings, Rachael Skews, Sueanne Byford and Liz Hall
- 16.45-18.15: Digital coaching panel Rachael Skews, Sam Isaacson, David Tinker and Tom Marsden
- 18.15-18.30: Networking
Link to Conference Booking